Outsourcing has become the need of the hour, especially in the present day economy when all businesses are striving to cut costs and improve efficiency. Just as the transcription for other medical specialties, radiology transcription service provided by a reputable medical transcription firm will be accurate and professional. Often the urgent nature of treatment demands speedy processing of medical imaging scanning results. Transcription companies specialized in radiology transcription can rise to your particular demands and provide timely services. With an established service provider, you need have no concerns regarding the security of patient information.
Another advantage of having an outsourcing company to partner with is that you are ensured round-the-clock support. Excellent accuracy level and quality are other advantages. The transcribed documents are cross checked by editors and medical experts before delivery. The transcripts are prepared according to the clients’ specifications.
Accurate transcripts are provided for all types of reports including:
- DEXA bone density reports
- PET scans
Advantages of Outsourcing to a Reliable Transcription Company
- You can send feeds to your imaging software if required
- HL7 interface
- Interface with RIS (Radiology Information Systems)
- Feeds for EHR or EPM
- Customized turnaround time (TAT)
- Secure and reliable file transfer
- STAT coverage
- 24/7 service coverage with toll free number
- No long term yearly contracts
- Cost savings
- Security of records
- Quality control procedures
- Simplicity in recording, transferring and delivery procedures
The right service provider for radiology transcription can ensure the above benefits, helping to streamline your transcription process.