MOS Medical Transcription Services is committed to providing HIPAA-compliant medical transcription services for healthcare providers in the U.S.
Physicians continue to dictate their medical notes, which need to be transcribed and the details entered in the EHR. Busy physician practices may not have enough time to transcribe patient exam notes, clinical summaries, surgery notes and other reports, especially after their long hours of consultation. But EHR-documentation must be completed in a timely manner to ensure proper patient care and important healthcare information for providers.
Since 2002, we have been streamlining the healthcare documentation process, cutting down operational costs, and increasing the ROI of our diverse client base — multi-specialty clinics, hospital-based clinics, hospitals, group practices, and health management companies.
Can’t afford hiring an expensive in-office medical assistant?
Why not consider medical transcription outsourcing?
Get value-added services from the best medical transcription company in the U.S!
- Save time
- Save money
- Reduce administrative tasks
- Reduce transcription headaches
- Free up your time for better patient care
Our transcriptionists have years of experience in transcribing all types of medical reports including medical history, physical examination reports, operative reports, discharge summaries, emergency room reports, chart notes, medical evaluations, psychiatric evaluations, x-ray reports and more.
Our medical transcription service can interface seamlessly with your EHR/EMR system. With us, there are no long-term yearly contracts to sign, nor any setup or hidden fees. The human brain can better understand any minor or major flaws in the dictations/audio recordings compared to speech recognition software, and this helps minimize transcription errors.
Benefit from the services of our trained and skilled transcriptionists!
We Provide Standard 24-HOUR TAT and STAT options!
Medical Transcription Services for Diverse Specialties
Our medical transcription outsourcing services are provided throughout the U.S, in all states. By providing standard 24-hour TAT and STAT options, we ensure quick turnaround time. With us, there are no long-term yearly contracts to sign, nor any setup or hidden fees.
Get started with your Free Trial today.
Specialty-specific Transcription Services
Our aim is to provide customized medical transcription services for all medical specialties.
Medical Transcription Services Tailored to Your Needs
Not everyone speaks the same way, not every transcriptionist is the same. It is our job to find the right person or team to transcribe for the physician. This means we will work on finding the right person with the correct expertise to make sure that the service we provide is absolutely perfect.
All transcriptions are checked by our QA team to make sure that the quality of the work is always maintained. Our service will provide you with several dictation options while maintaining safety and security.
- Digital dictation machines
- Toll-free number
- Secure cell phone dictation
- Conference call recording
- Cell phone app support
With skilled proof-readers and quality control specialists on our staff, we ensure 99% accuracy for all medical documents. We make sure that your transcripts undergo 3 Levels of Quality Assurance.
Safe and Secure File Transfer
The transcripts are delivered securely via browser-based drop box, secure FTP, or right into your EMR system or other software systems – all based on your turnaround time needs.
What Makes Us Different
- We utilize state-of-the-art transcription tools and software to provide accurate, high-quality medical reports that are vital for you to provide medical services.
- We ensure 100% security and confidentiality for all documents we handle.
- We strive to maintain more than 99% accuracy for the transcripts and our QA team ensures there are no errors or incomplete details in the transcripts we deliver.
- Our services are HIPAA-compliant and follow all HIPAA guidelines and best practices.
- We evaluate each account and work with the office manager/ practice administrator or physician to customize according to individual client needs.
- We interface seamlessly with your EHR/EMR system.
- We hire only skilled and dedicated transcriptionists and follow international recruitment standards. Our transcriptionists are provided regular training programs to keep them up-to-date on all relevant details.
- You can choose to scale up the services to meet any rise in demand.
If you want to learn more about Good Dictation Practices, click here.
We are HIPAA-compliant
As a dedicated medical transcription company, we comply with the HIPAA guidelines and standards, and are committed to strict client confidentiality. Our staffs are trained on HIPAA and PHI regulations. All transferred files and files at rest will be encrypted.
Sign Up to know how our medical transcription services can improve your practice workflow!
For affordable and accurate medical transcription services in the US, call us today at 1-800 670 2809.