MOS Medical Transcription Services, a division of Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS), is a U.S-based medical transcription services company providing reliable transcription solutions since 2002. As a dedicated medical transcription company, we aim to provide customized medical transcription services for all medical specialties.
You have Challenges? We have Solutions.
Do you offer a free trial?
Yes, we offer a free trial of our services to help clients evaluate our services before signing up. Talk with our specialists to learn more.
What makes MOS Medical Transcription Services different from other transcription service providers?
- We have years of experience in providing transcription services for all medical specialties such as anesthesiology, cardiology, endocrinology, dentistry, pathology and more.
- We dedicate a team that is trained for your voice and dictation. Our technology team keeps audio clippings of your dictations for review and QA.
- With our affordable pricing, you can save as much as 40% on your transcription costs.
- We can provide reasonably priced transcription services done in the US and offshore. You tell us what you like, and we can customize it.
- No hidden costs or any set up fees, or long-term yearly contracts required. No charge for headers, footers, underlining or bolding.
- If you need transcriptions done 24x7x365, we will provide the customer service support needed for that. You will be assigned an account manager that you can reach out to at any given time for support.
- Our medical transcription team includes expert transcriptionists, certified proofreaders and professional editors with long-term experience in providing transcription service for multiple specialties.
- We can handle accounts of any size. Even if you are a large practice, expanding and accommodating your volume will be quick.
What is your pricing policy?
Our pricing follows the standard guideline which specifies 65 characters per line. Variables such as volume, quality of dictation, turnaround time, specialty requirements and type of dictations will impact pricing.
“Pricing to us is what works for you and for us”
What formats of audio will you transcribe?
Our transcription services are available for analog and digital audio/ video formats such as CD, DVD, Minidisk, .mpeg4, .wma, .ra, .dss, .mp3, .wav, .mov, .mp4 and more. You can receive transcriptions in any format you wish (XML, HTML) and even in multiple formats.
Is there a limit to the size of a project that you can undertake?
We are experienced in handling projects of any volume. We can handle transcriptions clients of all sizes from a few lines a day to any large quantity requirement that you might have. Based on the specialty, each physician is assigned a dedicated medical transcription team to handle the project.
Will my patient data be kept confidential?
Realizing the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of all patient related records, we provide medical transcription services that are compliant with HIPAA regulations and guidelines. Our entire workforce is trained and monitored on HIPAA privacy, security and confidentiality. We follow security measures to protect your data such as:
- To use the computers and to start Windows, passwords are required
- Firewalls and antivirus software on all computers are updated daily
- Monthly backups of computer systems will be done and stored in a locked outbuilding on our property
- All lockers used for storage are password protected
- We follow a minimum of 128-bit encryption for all transferred files. All transfers are confidential and automatically protected with data encryption
- Every employee is searched when entering and leaving the premises
Do you keep a running log of my data?
Our document management system works as a searchable database, where you can search archives and retrieve older files and modify dictation even during the transcription process. Our content management system would include audio files and transcripts organized by date, professional, or client.
How long will it take for the process to be performed?
We provide various turnaround time options including standard 24 hour TAT and STAT (2 hours, 4 hours or 6 hours). We recommend that you use a good recording device, as it can have a direct impact on the quality of the recording and thereby accuracy of the transcribed documents. With quality audio files we can ensure you 99% accurate transcripts within the required time.
How is my dictation processed?
When you submit your dictation, our dedicated medical transcriptionists will convert them into accurate transcripts. They do an extensive research on the internet for unfamiliar medical terms or unclear wordings. Once the transcription is done, the files are sent to our experienced editors. Our thorough QA process ensures error-free transcripts. After the proofreading, the final copy will be sent to you via secure FTP or 256 bit AES encryption over the internet using your browser. With an easy and secure upload and downloading system, files transfer via our webpage is as simple as sending an e mail.
How will I send my dictations to you?
Clients can dictate their files on a digital recorder or use a dedicated toll free number. Your dictations will be transferred to us via secure FTP connections with passwords.
Can you interface with my EMR or practice management system?
Yes, our skilled staff can interface with your EMR or practice management system through an HL7 compliant transcribing platform and can take care of all your documentation and transcription needs. With such an interface, you can also dictate your notes and view them in your EMR.
Where are you located? How long have you been in business?
MOS Medical Transcription Services – one of the leading medical transcription companies in the U.S., is a Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) Company, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Established in 2002, we have years of experience in providing accurate medical transcription services for almost all specialties including Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Radiology and Psychiatry.