Today, there are many competent pathology transcription service providers who address the pathology transcription needs of the healthcare industry. This includes healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities. Pathology transcription service incorporates the generation of electronic medical reports from dictated or voice recorded material that documents the patient care provided by the pathologist.
Highly Advantageous Pathology Transcription Service
The following are the advantages of pathology transcription service:
- 3 levels of checking, by editors, proofreaders, and medical editors, to ensure a high degree of accuracy.
- Fast turnaround time.
- Archiving of audio and document files.
- Reports showing the progress of each file.
- Enables modification of dictations by customer even during the transcription process.
- Efficient technical support.
- Transfer of files through FTP and browser-based, secure 256 bit encryption protocol.
The supported dictation file formats include ASX, RM, SWF, DIC, WMV, MPG, AVI, MOV, ASF, and extended audio formats such as WMA and MP3
Focus on Efficient Technology
Companies that provide HIPAA compliant pathology transcription service make use of the most innovative hardware, software, and communication infrastructure, which includes:
- Scanning of all documents using electronic medical dictionaries.
- Advanced software including Stedman’s Electronic Medical Dictionary along with the entire range of Stedman’s book, and the American Drug Index.
- Dictation through digital dictation machines and toll free number.
- Transferring of files – browser based and via FTP (File transfer Protocol).
- EMR interface capabilities.
- Document flow management software for end-to-end tracking of data.
- Electronic or digital signature capabilities. .
Factors that Determine the Right Provider
Choose from the many providers to find the right one that solves your transcription needs at competitive pricing. While choosing the medical transcription service provider, there are many factors to consider including timely delivery, utmost confidentiality and superior quality in terms of accuracy.