In the medical transcription industry, behavioral medicine transcription service is available for healthcare facilities and professionals including physicians, hospitals, clinics, physician’s groups, individual doctors and healthcare centers.
Excellent Work Force to Deliver Quality Output
Leading medical transcription companies have a highly efficient and talented team of transcriptionists to support the transcription process right from capturing dictations to delivering the transcribed medical reports including chart notes, disability reports, follow-up notes, history and physical reports, consultation reports, clinic notes, intake reports, laboratory reports, progress notes, procedure notes, physician assistant notes and SOAP notes. To provide fast and accurate service, these firms use state-of-the-art medical transcription equipment and the latest in digital transcription technology.
The voice files dictated by physicians are accepted in a wide range of formats including MOV, ASF, RM, WMV, MPG, AVI, SWF, ASX, DIC, and extended audio formats: MP3 and WMA. The transcribed files are also delivered in a wide variety of formats such as HTML, Word, Excel, FrameMaker, XML, PageMaker, QuarkXpress, PDF, JPG, TIFF and GIF.
Transcription Service Features
- Convenient dictation options: toll free number and digital dictation machines
- 100% security and strict compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- State-of-the-art technology
- Three levels of quality checking
- 99% accuracy
- HL7 transcription interface
- Transferring of transcribed files through secure file transfer protocol or browser based 256 bit AES encryption
- 24/7 customer support
- Competitive pricing
- Pragmatic and flexible approach
- Secured access for authorized users to all transcribed reports
- Custom delivery of completed reports
Find the Right Provider
When choosing a service provider for behavioral medicine transcription, choose a reliable company with considerable experience in the field. This will ensure that you receive quality services at affordable rates.