As a full-service medical transcription company, MOS Medical Transcription Services can provide complete and accurate dentistry transcription services for all areas of dental medicine including subspecialties such as oral pathology, radiography, orthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, and dental pharmacology.
Dentistry Transcription Services – Preserve Your Dentistry Records
To ensure appropriate patient care in your dentistry practice, you need to maintain and preserve your dentistry records. Our transcriptionists are experienced and well-versed in dental terminology used in the assessment, diagnoses, treatment and other services provided, and can detect medical inconsistencies in dictation.
We assist dental professionals in preparing accurate transcripts related to:
- general dentistry examination
- oral examination & treatment plan
- procedure notes
- history intake
- periodontic treatment
- endodontic treatment
- prosthodontic implant
- implant treatment
- OMFS pre-surgical, post surgical and consultant notes
No matter what your clinical documentation needs are, we work hard every step of the way to deliver the quality medical transcription service that you need. Ask for our no-obligation free trial to evaluate our service quality and accuracy. Call 1-800-670-2809 now.
- Dictation options: We offer convenient choices for dictation purposes – digital handheld recorders, cell phones, conference recordings, and toll-free call-in dictation facility.
- Powerful Document Management: Searchable database, specify and monitor turnaround time requirements, edit online in real time.
- Accuracy rate of 99%: 3 levels of checking by editors, proofreaders and medical editors to provide 99% accuracy.
- Affordable pricing: Our pricing follows the standard guideline which specifies 65 characters per line. It depends on factors such as volume, specialty requirements, turnaround time, and document management flow system requirement. Our transcription costs are 30% to 40% lower than the market rates.
- HIPAA-compliant: 128-bit SSL encryption data transmission technology, password protected access, and more.
- Turnaround time: We can customize turnaround times (anywhere from 24 hours or less) according to the need of each physician.
- No long-term yearly contracts: With us, there are no yearly contracts to sign; nor any setup or hidden fees.
- Secure, encrypted file transfer: The transcribed files are returned to you securely by browser-based drop box, secure FTP or right into your EMR system or other software systems.
Learn how we provide total solutions for dentistry transcription service and data security.