MOS Medical Transcription Services (MTS), a US based medical transcription company, provides accurate and customized chiropractic transcription service that will meet and exceed your expectations. Proper documentation of chiropractic reports is extremely vital for chiropractic physicians to facilitate continuity of care. Busy physicians may not have the time to focus on documentation tasks alongside providing patient care and attending to their other core activities. This is where our medical transcription service company can help.
Check out our free trial option and evaluate our service quality! To learn more about our medical transcription service, call 1-800-670-2809.
Streamline Your Medical Transcription Process
The strength of MOS Medical Transcription Services is derived from top management, our technology and resources, and most important of all, skilled professionals. Just dictate the medical details to us, and the rest will be taken care of by our experienced and qualified transcriptionists.
- Our transcriptionists have excellent awareness of chiropractic terms and procedures including various modes of physical therapy and diagnostic testing, and supportive therapy techniques.
- Our team transcribes dictations pertaining to:
- Biographical or personal data
- Pertinent history
- Documentation of clinical findings and chiropractic evaluation
- Treatment plans
- Progress notes
- Laboratory and other studies
- Our web-enabled document management system helps to streamline the entire transcription workflow. It co-ordinates various dictation options and interfaces with any type of healthcare information system.
- You can search and modify your dictations online and retrieve older files, if necessary.
- Compliant with HIPAA privacy and security protocols, our system ensures safe and secure delivery of your transcripts.
What Distinguishes Us
- Assured accuracy rate of 99% with good audio
- Affordable pricing with savings up to 40%
- No long term yearly contracts
- Customized turnaround time packages (anywhere from 24 hours or less) according to the need of each physician)
- Round the clock service
As a medical transcription outsourcing company sensitive to client requirements, we provide services tailored to your specific needs. Outsource your chiropractic transcription requirements to us and benefit from quality service.