A leading medical transcription company based in the U.S., MOS Medical Transcription Services is committed to providing HIPAA-compliant medical transcription services for individual physicians and group practices, across the United States. The use of advanced technology along with our dedication to quality service has made us one of the most reliable medical transcription outsourcing companies in the US.
With years of experience in meeting the documentation requirements of healthcare providers in the U.S., we provide medical transcription services that add value to your clinical workflow. Combining a team of skilled transcribers and technology capabilities, we undertake transcription tasks of any volume. Just dictate your medical reports that you want to transcribe, and we’ll do the rest.
Ask for our Free Trial! Call us at 1-800-670-2809 to discuss your transcription requirements with one of our senior solutions managers.
Why Choose Us?
Our medical transcription outsourcing services allow practitioners to focus more on patient care.
Our Distinguishing Features:
- Our professional team is trained to provide customized medical transcription services for physicians specializing in various medical specialties.
- Our skilled transcriptionists are well-versed in the terminology, medical conditions and procedures pertaining to different specialties, which allow them to provide accurate and timely transcripts of a wide variety of reports including:
- History and physical reports
- Discharge summaries
- Clinic notes
- Consultation records
- Operative reports
- X-ray reports
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Pathology reports
- Laboratory reports
- You can choose from flexible dictation options
- digital recorder
- toll free number
- ecure cell phone dictation
- conference call recording
- We provide EMR-friendly transcription solutions by converting your dictated notes into data formats that can be uploaded into any EMR system.
- Our web-based document management platform provides you with complete control over all aspects of the clinical documentation process – from dictation to transcription and records management.
- All transcribed reports are put through 3 levels of checking by editors, proofreaders and medical editors to ensure 99% accuracy.
- Adhering to HIPAA guidelines, we have advanced security measures in place to protect patient records such as:
- Password protected computers
- Secure file transfer via browser-based drop box, secure FTP, EMR system or other software systems
- Monthly back-ups of computer systems
- Security awareness and training for staff on a regular basis
- We can ensure reduced overhead up to 30 to 40% below operational cost.
Our pricing is based on a variety of factors such as volume, turnaround time, type of dictation, and specialty requirements. With us, there are no long-term yearly contracts to worry about!
To learn more about our medical transcription service for individual physicians, call at 1-800-670-2809.