A medical transcription company helps medical professionals by providing high-quality, accurate, customized and affordable medical transcription services, all the while maintaining a 24 hour turnaround time. By delivering superior quality transcription service with HIPAA compliance, medical transcription companies help healthcare practitioners to focus on patient care without any interruption.
Transcription firms hire professionals like transcriptionists, analysts, proofreaders, editors and others to provide quality service, ensuring that your documents are error-free and delivered on time. With their expertise and advanced technology, all your medical transcription needs, ranging from dictation capture to document distribution are efficiently met. Services are provided for all medical professionals, whether yours is a single doctor office or a group practice. The transcription firm you engage would have a solution for even your most specific requirements.
Efficient Assistance that Will Help You Work Better, Faster
- By providing cost-effective medical transcription solutions: Medical transcription outsourcing is more economical than in-house medical transcription. The expense incurred in engaging transcription companies is not much. With a good transcription company to work as an extension to your office, you can save on hiring and maintaining more staff, resources and software for transcribing.
- By providing superior quality work: Medical transcription companies make use of advanced software and technology for transcribing medical documents. These firms recruit certified medical transcriptionists that are carefully selected. This ensures excellent quality of output.
- By reducing your workload: Medical transcription companies take care of the transcription needs of clinics, hospitals, private or group practices, multi-specialty clinics, rehabilitation centers and more in the medical profession. Your medical documents are transcribed efficiently, easing your workload and related tension. Since the workload is reduced, medical practitioners get more time to focus on other core issues.
- By providing quick turnaround time: A good medical transcription company offers a turnaround time that varies between 12 to 24 hours. The turnaround time can be customized according to your requirements, helping to prevent any kind of backlog.
- By providing strict confidentiality of data: The transcription firms take all safety measures to maintain the confidentiality of your patient data. They follow HIPAA guidelines to protect sensitive healthcare information, implementing measures such as 128-bit encryption for all transferred files, firewall protection, password protection, antivirus protection and more. Moreover, the entire workforce is thoroughly trained on the importance of maintaining security, privacy and confidentiality regarding patient data.
- By providing convenient storage and retrieval of data: The data is stored digitally and can be retrieved easily and quickly, thus minimizing your storage space requirements and paperwork.