General Surgery Transcription Service
General surgery is a vast and varied surgical specialty, and general surgeons have to diagnose and treat a full spectrum of diseases. One of the technologically advanced general surgery transcription companies based in the U.S., MTS Transcription Services provides general surgery transcription service for hospitals and surgical practices for all sizes.
We are dedicated to helping general surgeons streamline their EHR-documentation tasks with timely and accurate general surgery transcription services. Our efficient solutions will allow you and your team improve work quality along with benefits such as
- More time to focus on your core activities
- Increased profitability
- Proven reduction in overhead costs
Our Free Trial offer is the best way to evaluate the quality of our medical transcription services.
Efficient Transcription of Varied
General Surgery Reports
Our services are HIPAA and AHDI compliant. We offer a choice of dictation options - digital recorder, toll free number, conference call recording system and smartphone. Just sent us the recording and we will deliver your transcribed reports in time to meet your requirements.
- Your reports will be transcribed by an experienced team knowledgeable about the diseases and operative techniques relating to general surgery and its subspecialties
- Our competent team can provided customized medical reports for:
- General and Vascular Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Plastic Surgery
- The transcribed reports are cross-checked for accuracy and completeness by our QA team and delivered on time, in the specified format.
Benefits of Choosing MTS
- Transcription management software: Manage dictation workflow from audio through transcription using advanced software
- 99% accuracy ensured: Transcription is done using software such as Stedman’s Electronic Medical Dictionary along with the entire range of Stedman’s books and American Drug Index
- TAT: Our turnaround time options include standard 24 hour TAT and STAT (2 hours, 4 hours or 6 hours), and more.
- Great savings: Our general surgery transcription company provides high quality, affordable documentation solutions priced 30 to 40% lower than market rates
- Safe file transfer: Data files are transferred through secure options such as browser based drop box, secure FTP
- Integration with EHR: We can interface transcription reports in HL7 format to any EHR system
- No long-term yearly contracts to sign
If your project requires 24/7 support, we can even provide that. For more details on our general surgery transcription services, call our toll free number: 1-800-670-2809.
- 3 Levels of Quality Assurance
- Accuracy Level of 99%
- All Specialties Covered
- Competitive Pricing
- Digital Recorder Dictation
- Electronic Signatures
- Feeds for EHR or EPM
- HIPAA Compliant Service
- Quick Turnaround Time
- Toll Free Phone Dictation
- Transcription Management Software
- Volume Rates Available