Like any other medical specialty, sports medicine also requires efficient, accurate and timely transcription. Needless to say, the transcriptionists have to be thoroughly knowledgeable in the sports medicine specialty if your transcripts are to be accurate. That means, your provider must be able to ensure flawless transcription for your
- Exercise prescriptions
- Arthritis/osteoporosis screening
- Injury prevention notes
- Operative reports
- Musculoskeletal injections summaries
- Nutritional counseling notes
- Fracture care reports
The transcriptionists assigned to you must be capable of accurately transcribing your SOAP notes, physical notes, consultation notes, discharge summaries, health check reports, training and nutritional advice notes, and referrals. Professional transcriptionists are trained very well to handle various challenges such as difficult accents, and recordings with poor audio quality and overlapping of voices.
Here are some major features to look for in a sports medicine transcription service provider.
- Excellent accuracy rate
- Trained and experienced transcriptionists
- Quality assurance, through 3 levels of checking
- Minimum turnaround time for delivering reports
- Convenient dictation options
- Secure 256 bit AES encryption for files
- HIPAA compliance
- 24/7, 365 days customer support
- No long term or yearly contracts
- Affordable pricing that ensures 30 to 40% cost savings
Outsourcing your sports medicine transcription ensures you savings on software, office space and other overhead costs. Look for medical transcription companies offering a free trial option for their services. This gives you an opportunity to check out the quality of service and turnaround time before entering into a contract. A reliable sports medicine transcription service company that offers affordable and quality services within minimum turnaround time can be your best partner.