Opthalmology transcription is a service available to Ophthalmology research centers, ophthalmic care clinics, individual doctors, hospitals, general physicians and other related healthcare providers. There are US-based companies that provide this service to practices based anywhere in the nation, completing the transcription within the fixed deadlines.
Benefits of Medical Transcription for Opthalmologists
The important benefits of outsourcing Ophthalmology transcription to a leading and efficient medical transcription company are:
- High Accuracy – A 99 percent accuracy rate is achieved consistently as the transcriptionists are skilled and experienced and supported by a three-tiered quality control process.
- Flexibility – Clients can choose from two dictation options â€“ toll-free number or digital dictation machine and two methods of file transfer â€“ FTP or secure browser-based transfer.
- Customized Solutions â€“ Solutions provided are in keeping with the practiceâ€™s formatting requirements, other specifications, specialty and budget.
- Document management system – File archives, facility for the physician to make changes on the transcription even as the process in going on, and so on are available to streamline the entire procedure.
- 24/7 Customer Service – Customer enquiries and other related requirements are dealt with promptly.
- HIPAA Compliant Transcription – Some of the steps taken to ensure security include the signing of confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements by staffs, 24/7 manned security, antivirus software and firewalls, monthly back-ups, and more.
- Reduced Operating Expenses – The practice can expect savings of up to 30-40 percent.