Radiology transcription is a task that greatly benefits hospitals, radiologists, and diagnostic imaging departments. Accuracy is something that cannot be compromised when performing this back office task. This is especially the case because they are handling essential and important data including that related to tests such as MRA with or without contrast, CT scan and MRI with or without contrast.
Advantages of Outsourcing
Given below are some of the advantages of outsourcing radiology transcription:
- Reduced Costs β You can cut your operating costs by at least 30 percent.
- Work Performed by Experts β Medical transcription experts who are otherwise difficult to locate and hire would be taking care of your transcription project.
- 99 Percent Accuracy β This is exactly what you want.
- Flexibility β You can choose from different dictation options and different methods of file transfer.
- HIPAA Compliance β This would ensure the security and privacy of your patientβs sensitive medical information.
- Free Trial β With this, you would be able to assess the quality of solutions delivered to you by the service provider.
- Impressive Turnaround β The completed transcripts would be delivered to you within 24 hours.
- 65 character per line billing
- Custom Service β The work would be completed in the format you specify.