When you make the decision to use outsourced medical transcription services, you can choose between US based and offshore transcriptionists. India is a commonly sought after offshore destination.
Advantages of Offshore Medical Transcription
- Costs Less â€“ There is a huge difference between the personnel expenses for Indian staff and those for developed countries. Offshoring to India costs less.
- Advantageous Time Zone Difference â€“ The time zone difference between India and the US is advantageous because it enables the client business to function on a 24 hour basis.
- Talented and Skilled Manpower â€“ The worldâ€™s largest democracy has an abundance of English speaking and experienced IT professionals.
- No compromise in data security â€“ Confidentiality and security of patient data is not compromised in any way.
- Can Focus on Core Processes â€“ With this back office task being handled by experts, you have more time for patient care and the other core tasks of your healthcare practice.
- Quality Standards Recognized Worldwide â€“ In fact, established medical transcription companies in India usually adopt a three-tiered approach of quality auditing to ensure 99 percent accuracy.
- Impressive Government IT policies â€“ The Indian government has designed policies that provide for maximum benefit when IT processes are outsourced to India.