In order to fulfill the medical transcription requirements of medical professionals, a wide range of medical transcription companies in the United States offer comprehensive, reliable medical transcription services at cost-effective rates. The services are available to all medical facilities and practices such as group practitioners, outpatient clinics, acute care facilities, long term care facilities, multi-specialty hospitals, rehab clinics, individual physicians, and nursing homes.
For providing quality and cost-effective transcription services, there is a team of experienced professionals including transcribers, editors, proofreaders and quality analysts having in-depth knowledge of medical terminology and related matters. With the help of state-of-the-art tools and techniques, the transcribers record your dictations and deliver your documents securely and directly to your desktop. You can receive the transcribed documents by FTP or e mail. They transcribe all forms of medical records with outstanding efficiency and accuracy.
Medical transcription services include:
- Transcription of patient history
- Physical examination report transcription
- Transcription of consultation notes, diagnostic notes
- Progress notes and operative notes transcription
- Transcription of follow-up procedures
- Transcription of discharge summaries
All the above services are offered to various specialties such as gastroenterology, cardiology, geriatrics, psychiatry, pulmonary medicine, rehabilitation medicine, ophthalmology, orthopedics and internal medicine.
Advantages of Medical Transcription Service at Cost-effective Rates
- Provides accuracy level of 99%
- Lessens the workload of healthcare staff
- Enhances office efficiency and productivity
- HIPAA compliant service
- 24 x 7 customer support
- Frees up resources to work on core activities
- Savings in costs – up to 40% to 60%
- Increased profitability and cash flow
- Data security and confidentiality
- 3 levels of quality assurance
- Secured file transfer facility – FTP, e-mail or browser-based
- Flexible dictation options – toll free dial-in dictation, dictation via computers and digital recorders
- Quick turnaround time
To get maximum benefit out of outsourcing medical transcription work, healthcare professionals should hire transcription service providers who offer reliable medical transcription services at cost-effective rates.